I can't believe how fast time goes by! It seems like we just got home from the hospital. But we have been lovin every minute.
Jacob turned 2 weeks on Saturday!
He has been such a good baby, we love to just munch on him, and he loves to be talked to. I have two of the best little mommy helpers who helped to give him his first bath, which he loved. Even though it gets rough at times, it is so fun to see the kids with their new little brother.



4 comments:
Oh my HECK...he is so yummy. That picture of him and Joslyn is so, so sweet. Better get scrapbooking. :)
He is just so cute Amber! And Josie too! :) He looks older than two weeks in that third photo...all that hair and those big eyes!
Jacob is so adorable! He does look older than two weeks. Your kids are all so good looking.
Hey Amber, of course I remember you! I hope you are doing good. Congrats on the new baby!! Your kids are so cute! I remember you pregnant with your first. She is so big now! It will be fun to look at your blog!
Post a Comment