My baby has turned 6 months old today! ~Where does time go? Look at him lookin so big sitting up. I love this age though. They are so much fun. Sometimes after he has been asleep for awhile, I can't wait for him to wake up just so we can play. He is such a good baby. Really we couldn't have ended any sweeter than him. He is so happy all the time, and just usually content with whatever. Although he doesn't care for bannanas much. Well the jar banannas anyway. He just spits them right out. Other than that he just likes to be wherever you are just soakin up the world. His favorite things for now are his froggy toy, his Daddy, his brother and sisters (Taliah can really get him laughing. It's so cute!) ,the dog, squash and rice cereal, his nu-night song and playing with his toes. I think we'll keep him! :)
Monday, September 22, 2008
6 Months Old...
My baby has turned 6 months old today! ~Where does time go? Look at him lookin so big sitting up. I love this age though. They are so much fun. Sometimes after he has been asleep for awhile, I can't wait for him to wake up just so we can play. He is such a good baby. Really we couldn't have ended any sweeter than him. He is so happy all the time, and just usually content with whatever. Although he doesn't care for bannanas much. Well the jar banannas anyway. He just spits them right out. Other than that he just likes to be wherever you are just soakin up the world. His favorite things for now are his froggy toy, his Daddy, his brother and sisters (Taliah can really get him laughing. It's so cute!) ,the dog, squash and rice cereal, his nu-night song and playing with his toes. I think we'll keep him! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
If you decide you don't want to keep him, I'll take him! :)
Yep your right, he is adorable. Don't you just want to slow time down and enjoy every minute. They grow so fast! I love the first few years. They learn so much so fast. It's so fun to watch!
Oh my HECK I seriously can't believe how cute he is. And now I really want that sweater!! Happy 1/2 birthday Jacob!
He is so adorable. I absolutely love this age. They start doing the funnest things.
Post a Comment