
Ok, so I admit I have been a really bad blogger! But this picture I took yesterday has inspired me to get going. I am excited about it because it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of both Taliah and Ben without one of their eyes closed. What I mean by that is they both have this crazy left eye that always closes halfway when the flash goes off. At first I would always get mad at Ben for it, but then when Taliah started doing it too, I realized it's not their fault. Must be genetic or something. So I am very proud of them in this picture. Don't they look sweet?
3 comments:
DJ must be related to them because he has the most retarded eyes EVER in photos. Very annoying. That's such a cute photo! Ben looks like such a proud Papa.
Very cute pic. And tag your it you have to go to my blog to get it. :)
They both have cute dimples too.
Post a Comment