It's been so crazy the past couple of weeks. We spent the fourth of July watching the fireworks in Provo, the the next day we headed off to
our Anderson family reunion up in Mt. Pleasant. It's really pretty up there. I wasn't too sure about camping with a small baby but he did just fine. Actually I think he loved it! We love to go camping but we have been so busy that this is the first time we have gotten out to go this year. Hopefully we get to go at least a couple of more times before summer gets over
Jacob's first time camping, and he was such a trooper
Who needs big strong boys to gather firewood.
Cambrie was such a good little helper
Who knew Ben was so good at playing horseshoes?
Cristian couldn't wait to roast marshmallows.
He had picked out the PERFECT stick, until he realized it was just a little too big.





2 comments:
Looks like fun!
DJ and I are freaking out at how much Jacob looks like Cristian in that top picture. Wow!
Post a Comment