
I just can't get enough of this picture!!! A few weeks ago after we were done at the swimming pool, we decided to stop at Krispy Kreme. ( since we don't live in Orem anymore, there are just some things we have missed) And me being the cheezy mom that I am, had to pull out the camera and take pictures.We decided if Jacob for some reason decides not to become a doctor, or lawyer, or famous football player, he could always land a job as a Krispie Kreme model :)



3 comments:
Awwwwww I'd rather munch on Jacob than a Krispy Kreme any day.
Well, you heard my laugh when I first saw the picture, so you know how I feel. That is one of the greatest pictures ever!!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I totally love it, Jas got a good chuckle out of it too.
Post a Comment