Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stayin Busy...



Seems like we've kept pretty busy the past little while. Here are just some fun pictures from the past couple weeks.



It looks like Jacob has almost caught up to Joslyn. She loves her baby brother. The shirt just seems to say it all:)






Just hangin out at the pumkin patch!





Joslyn started her very first dance class last week. She LOVED it. At first she was all concerned who her parnter was going to be. I finally convinced her that this was not a princess royal ball.


I felt bad cause I didn't have any pictures with Cristian in them so I just went and took this one
him. This is how he wanted it taken. What a crazy kid!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josi looks soooo cute holding that pumpkin. I really love all the pictures. They are all sooooo cute. I can't wait to see pics from Disneyland.

Suzanne said...

Yep that shirt pretty much says it all! Such a cute bunch of kids you've got. Can't wait to see some Disney photos.

Celeste said...

I love this time of year! Your kids are adorable!

Lisa and DJ said...

Jacob looks like he's going to squish Josie! I'm lucky to live next door to such cute kids!

Celeste said...

Amber, I had to go private on my blog, so will you send me an e-mail at jercelksl5@msn.com and I will send you an invite to look at my blog!