Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Cristian!!!!

My little buddy turned 7 last Thursday! He just keeps getting cuter with age. He won't want me to say that, but it's true. There is nothing that I don't love about him. Thanks for always making me smile:)
It's all about Iron Man this year so that's the cake he had and even got this cool new shirt from uncle Ty.
Since we were going to be in Disneyland on his birthday, we had some friends and family come over to celebrate. This is usually were we can always find these boys. Downstairs playing video games.



2 comments:

Lisa and DJ said...

You guys have definitely been having some fun. Can't wait to see Disney photos!

Celeste said...

It's good to see you back! I hope Disneyland was awesome. I love that place! Isn't this time of year the best? Hey don't forget to send me an e-mail so I can add you to my viewers list k. Jercelksl5@msn.com