I think I finally found some time to put up our Disneyland pictures. We had way too much fun down there. It is a fun time of year to go. It was all Halloweened out. Now I just want to go back...
After a few days of playing at Disneyland, we went down to Newport Beach. I LOVE going to the beach. My kids have so much fun there. We rented bikes and just cruised up and down. It's funny cause you spend so much on everything else, when at the beach we had just as much (or even more) fun and it didn't cost a dime :)



3 comments:
Looks like such a blast...except the tea cups. I HATE the tea cups!
I am sooooo glad you posted I have been dying to see DisneyLand pics since you got back. Looks like you had lots of fun. Van't wait to go myself.
Oh, you lucky ducks. It looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment